Mister-PibblesMister-Pibbles

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Renaissance Renaissance

Beautiful

Very nice animation, with its own style to it. Certain scenese don't match the mastery of others, but as a whole the piece is very well done. I would love it if more flash was of this type and quality.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

Amazing

I've been looking at your other pieces, and your work is first rate. Are you ever going to do anything for TV?

A Vagina for Christmas A Vagina for Christmas

Er....

I gave it a 5 because half of me wanted to laugh out loud and the other half wanted to run screaming out of the room... Still, nice transitional animation... Anyone ever noticed the mouths of the "blue" in the anime "Blue Gender" look like the crotches of really, really, angry women?

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

Amazing

Very beautiful and very moving. I could feel the ending coming because of the tension that built before Polina took her own life, wanted to beat the crap out of the guy as he partied.

Blanco y Negro Blanco y Negro

Hmm

You have to have a very twisted sense of humor to truly enjoy this.

Kong Kong

Beautiful

Can you say "work of art?" The entire style of the moview was flawless.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Mario!!! NOooooooooooo! :'(

Looks awesome. I loved it. Can't say more than that. Unless I really try. It get's a 10 for interactivity for messing with my emotions...

The Gunslinger The Gunslinger

Hah, I get it!

So basically, he just keeps shooting it, and it keep coming back, over, and over, and over... hmm...

The animation was nice, and other than the annoying skull-person's laugh the sound was good.

Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre

very good for a trailer

The music and animation are both very nice. Would be cool to have some voice acting though.

Counter Terrorism Unit Counter Terrorism Unit

Excellent Style

This is really a beautiful style of animation, and you pulled it off quite well. Your weapons detail was very good, and I enjoyed seeing the movement of the characters.

The movie itself was alright, but the lack of speech and a real plot made it seem lacking. Keep up the good work though, and I can't wait to see more of this style